Add TE Greg Dulcich

Dulcich has been mentioned here before by Zak and Ed in Keepers,

He is a 3rd round pick from UCLA and very athletic. Denver HC announced he will be using him more in a WR mode like Kelce and Pitts to use his skills.

With Sutton hurt he has a fair chance at double digit scoring and a 22 year old TE getting targets and not drafted if a great keeper.

1 Like

This makes 72 roster moves you’ve made this year, which is twice what last place Ernest has done. Not sure what that means, but it must be significant in some way.

edmcgonRegular

3h

This makes 72 roster moves you’ve made this year, which is twice what last place Ernest has done. Not sure what that means, but it must be significant in some way.

That number this year is misleading. There were many to and fro moves with IR which no one else did and I often drop players before adding from waivers. I would guess that without those it would be maybe 50.

Last year was 100 as my draft was no where near as strong. I learned from a long time great manager years ago. He would always go over 100 moves with others making fun of it. Yet all he did was win.

I asked him why, was the only one who did it seriously and we had a great talk. He was also a tournament winning chess champion. He said he always looks for every and any advantage and to improve every roster spot when he can if it’s for that week, next week or down the line.

It has served me well.

I had added Dulcich when Goedert got injured, and briefly entertained the idea of keeping him. But the Broncos offense is just too terrible. Lowest scoring team by a mile. And even if things improve next year, I doubt that Dulcich will be the big beneficiary.

In a full dynasty, I’d stash him without hesitation and keep him through the sophomore slump. But spending 1 of only 8 keeper spots on a player I cannot rely on as a TE1, meaning I’d still have to draft another one next year, didn’t strike me as reasonable.

1 Like

I see Dulcich as my best option to back up Schultz for the playoff. That gives me over a month and 5 more games to see what he can do.

Then I have 8 months to see what Schultz does as well as Denver at my option,
That sounds like a pretty good deal to me,

Yes or Yes? :slight_smile:

As a keeper Dulcich would cost your last pick at #15 to be 16 next year. I did a little further research with CBS and PFF fantasy who all have him ranked 7 or 8 at TE with dynasty at 9.

I most always add a vet TE like Ertz this year and Gronk last season as the position does have it’s share of injuries. We will know more over the next month but I could see keeping him and freeing my #6 pick from Schultz.