14 Team Full PPR Help Week 11

Pick Two, Two extra points for long (40+) TDs.

DJ Moore vs WASH
D. Smith vs NO
K. Toney vs TB
B. Aiyuk vs Jax

Moore has been a disappointment and it’s yet to be seen if Newton will help. I doubt there will be many downfield looks.

Smith has a tough matchup and may not get many opportunities.

Toney should get open if Jones has any time and looks further than Barkley…

Who knows with SF from week to week. Aiyuk can completely disappear or blow up.

Tough choice but I’d roll with Smith and Toney.

I generally won’t consider long td’s in my evaluation, since they happen rarely. I’m not saying they are bad, just not a good barometer.

Moore has had a rough 3 game stretch. Can he bounce back now that Cam has another game under his belt? Considering what Cam did with his receivers in New England, the Magic 8 Ball says, “Not likely”. However, Cam never had a receiver of Moore’s quality, so it isn’t impossible.

Smith has been tearing teams up the last 2 weeks, including a semi-tough defense in Denver. Now he is facing a reeling Saints pass defense (26th against the pass). He has to be one of your two.

Toney is finally healthy, but facing a Bucs team on Monday night. The Bucs haven’t been playing well lately, BUT that could blow up in somebody’s face soon. Even so, the Bucs are 22nd in pass defense, so a receiver could feed here.

Aiyuk is intriguing, as the Jags give up the 11th most fantasy points to receivers, and yet only 4 td’s. So Aiyuk could easily have plenty of catches and yards, but not likely to get into the end zone. And all this is before you consider whether Shanahan bipolar before the game and benches Aiyuk.

Smith and Toney are the obvious choices, but don’t be surprised if Moore somehow wiggles his way into a better game here. Moore is a hunch more than a recommendation.

1 Like