What to do with Rondale Moore?

I have Rondale Moore sitting injured on bench.Should I keep till off injury or should I pick up one of these WR’s on waiver? NoahBrown Corey Davis Nelson Agholor

1 Like

No.

Noah Brown had a great week 2, but Michael Gallup is about to return, and I doubt Brown will still see a lot of usage then.

Corey Davis is battling for the #3 target spot with Michael Carter, Elijah Moore and Breece Hall, but behind Garrett Wilson and Tyler Conklin. I did expect 7 pass catchers for the Jets, which turns pretty much all of them into fantasy poison. What is surprising is the high team passing volume so far, but I would not bet on it staying that high. Especially not when Zach Wilson will return in a few weeks.

And Nelson Agholor will not have a 100% catch rate, 18+ yards per catch and a TD every week. Don’t fall for the “1 strong week” bait. If you absolutely want to roster a Patriots WR, it’s Jakobi Meyers.

If the 3 players you mentioned are your only options, then keep Moore. If Greg Dortch is still available, pick him. At least until there is a timetable for Moore’s return, Dortch is a strong option.

Welcome aboard!

What @ZakHH said, plus I will add, as a Raider fan, Agholar was dropped by the Raiders for a reason: He is an ok, WR, but that is all. Not much ceiling or floor.

If you want a boom or bust player, I will refer you to my “Duverney or Brown?” post: Duverney or Brown?

I’d be surprised if you don’t have Duverney on your waiver wire. He is very much a boom or bust play, but I think you’ll like his upside weeks.

If Duverney isn’t there, I like Brown as a temporary solution. He has a good floor until Gallup comes back.

1 Like

I would probably swap him out for Corey Davis.

Thanks on the great advice!

1 Like

Thanks for the great advice!

1 Like

Thanks for the advice!