Week 16-17 Defense - Drop Bengals or Saints for Seahawks?

I own the Dolphins (Week 15 start vs Jets), Bengals (Week 16 start vs Ravens) and Saints (Week 17 start vs Panthers). The Seahawks Defense is available on waivers until Saturday, 12/18.

Weeks 16-17:
Dolphins play Saints (#21), Titans (#14)
Bengals play Ravens (#8), Chiefs (#24)
Saints play Dolphins (#12), Panthers (#5)
Seahawks play Bears (#4), Lions (#7)

Should I drop the Bengals or Saints to pick up the Seahawks?
I cannot drop the Dolphins on Saturday because I must play them on Sunday.

Week 16 - Should I play the Seahawks vs Bears instead of the Bengals vs Ravens?
Week 17 - Should I play the Seahawks vs Lions instead of the Saints vs Panthers?

The Dolphins have been playing pretty well as of late, and their playoff matchups don’t scare me. The Saints and Titans are both struggling offensively. I’d ride Miami the rest of the way. If you don’t need to carry 3 defenses, I’d look to shore up another position instead.

1 Like

edmcgon - thank you for the Dolphins advice. I may play them throughout the playoffs, especially if they have a big game against the Jets this week.

Status Update: A manager dropped the Chargers and picked up the Seahawks which means:

Weeks 16-17:
Dolphins play Saints (#21), Titans (#14)
Bengals play Ravens (#8), Chiefs (#24)
Saints play Dolphins (#12), Panthers (#5)
Chargers play Texans (#3), Lions (#16)

Week 16: Should I play Charges vs Texans instead of Bengals vs Ravens or Dolphins vs Saints.

Zak - You’ve been an advocate for the Bengals in Week 15-16. What do you think?

1 Like

Chargers sounds better than the Dolphins in weeks 16-17. I would run with them, especially since they will be fighting for a playoff berth.