Week 13: Bench MIA players where you can

The Dolphins will be without both their starting tackles in a matchup vs one of the better Ds in the league.

Terron Armstead and Austin Jackson are both out. Greg Little and Brandon Shell will play in their stead. Never heard these names before? You are not alone.

I would keep all Miami skill position players benched unless you have absolutely no alternative available. Going against the Niners D isn’t fun on a good day. And it won’t be a good day, with half your o-line out.

The Niners D/ST could be a good option today, though.

1 Like

Thanks for the tip! Sadly, the only Dolphins players I have are ones where I don’t really have alternatives.

I have Lamb, Waddle, Pittman and Olave in the US-EU league, and decided to sit Waddle.

In my 1QB dynasty, I have no real alternative for Waddle. But I’m targeting the 1.01 there anyway, so… :innocent:

Jeff Wilson could still work, if the o-line manages to open at least a few holes for him. And Mike Gesicki could even benefit from more dump-off passes than usual. But I wouldn’t expect that pocket to hold for much longer than 2 seconds, which is not enough for the deep threats to get open.

And if it gets as bad as projected, I wouldn’t be surprised if they benched Tua as a precautionary measure as soon as they are trailing by 2 scores or more.

1 Like