BENCH - Steelers

BENCH - M.Gaskin

BENCH - A.Gibson

BENCH - J.Jeudy

BENCH - B.Aiyuk

BENCH - T.Lance

I.R - M.Sanders

I.R - L.Thomas

What do you think of me trading away Kelce if I could get someone in return like Kupp, Chase, Adams, etc.?

I do have L.Thomas who has probably the best tight end schedule from Week 10-17.

I was also going to pick up D.Knox who’s sitting on the wire. I just feel I’m in desperate need of a WR1.

I appreciate the opinions!

Craig Mac

If I am giving up Kelce, there is only one WR I would take for him in redraft: Kupp. Maybe package Waddle with him to make it more enticing? And then have him throw in a half decent TE to make the deal work.

I don’t know. Kelce scored an average 13.3 FFP per game this season. He’d just barely make the top 20 WR list with that. And he’ll be 33 next season, so it’s not like he has a long and prosperous future ahead of him.

In 2020, he’d have been the WR4. But these days seem to be behind us, and I’m not sure if they will ever come back. Kelce is still the best TE in the league, but the gap isn’t nearly as big anymore as it once used to be.

If I’m giving up the top TE in the game, I want the top WR. I didn’t say it was a fair trade. I said it’s what I’d want! Negotiate from a position of power.

By the way, Cupp isn’t getting any younger either.

There’s nothing wrong with that. But players like Ja’Marr Chase, DK Metcalf, Hollywood Brown or Michael Pittman wouldn’t be bad trades, either. Especially since…

Though he still should have 1-2 good years ahead of him.

Exactly! which is why you should ask for him! If you’re trading away the best, expect the best in return!