Start Kareem Hunt at Flex?

Kareem Hunt on my bench. If I want to flex him this week, I would replace Michael Thomas.

Overview: Last week Hunt brought in 23 points vs. Carolina and Thomas 22.7 vs. Atlanta. This week, Hunt will be facing a Jets defense and Thomas a Bucs defense.

12 team, full PPR

Any opinions would be appreciated. Thanks.

1 Like

Welcome aboard!

Great question! These two were literally a nose hair apart in scoring last week. I would look to get both in my starting lineup, but barring that option, you have already made the right choice. Take Hunt against the Jets.

1 Like

Thomas had 3 of his 5 receptions, 50 of his 57 yards, and 1 of his 2 TDs on the Saints’ final drive of the game, so I think I’d trust Hunt as having the better shot at reliable usage–although his Week 1 score was a little TD-dependent itself and is probably more of an outlier than an indicator.

1 Like

I’d go with Hunt although FantasyPros has Michael Thomas with slightly better projected numbers this week. Thomas was a big doughnut up until the final quarter so not certain he’s entirely trustworthy and consistent with his production as of yet.

2 Likes