Start breece hall or deon jackson week 1?

my team is def weak at RB, should i start hall or jackson week 1?

2 flex spots. would you also drop penny and pick up a better te option like higbee?

i gambled a bit in this league since it was such a low buy in, any help appreciated,

defenses i rotate every weak depending who is playing bottom teams, kickers i do over/under for most points.

1 Like

A better TE option than what?

Deon Jackson is no prize, but I’d be pretty leery of Hall in his first game back. The Jets were leery enough of his early-season capabilities that they went out and signed a big-name substitute to carry the mail until Hall is ready.

yeah my team is very thin at RB. I have K Walker III, Breece Hall, Javonte Williams (who I think is undervalued), Rashad Penny (who I might drop for a better TE), and stashing Elijah Mitchell because…

what 2 rbs would you start and flex would you use over one of them? i have elijah mithell, aiyuk (def flex), gabe davis.

Indy would rather have Moss who will be back next week and worth a stash.

I expect Jax to kick ass early and force a trial by fire for Richardson in the 2nd half.
Not seeing many RB runs.

Hall is no great choice but beats a potential blank. I would grab Higbee this week only with Kupp out.

would you drop penny to grab a better te for this week and then rotate accordingly?

I said I would grab Higbee this week only. Pay attention. :slight_smile:

Welcome aboard!

Don’t be afraid to start Deon Jackson this week. He was a good start last year when Taylor wasn’t available, especially in PPR or half PPR.

Moss is at practice and “could” split snaps. Stay tuned if you are taking him.

yeah i ended up grabbing moss instead

would you start breece hall or elijah moore in a flex position week 1?

Neither is a good pick up. If there is no immediate need, Rochon Johnson is my favorite RB sleeper.

Flip a coin, no preference.