RB query full ppr

I lost Dobbins…Full PPR query…can pick one RB of the following off waivers:

Justice Hill

Gus Edwards

Josh Kelly

I like Kelley.

Ekeler hurt, usage there, ravens too unpredictable w/ running qb

All bad choices but I would go with Gus. He is the better blocker an short yardage for scores.

Edwards is the direct Dobbins replacement, and the one you should pick up.

Because I am a little thing at RB I stacked some warm bodies: Kelley, Gainwell (IR), Zack Moss,

Would you drop Moss for Edwards?

I know they are a RBBC and Jackson runs, but I can’t shake this feeling Gus is the goal line guy which has value on a good O

Moss has quite a bit of value for the next 3 weeks–and then almost none, assuming Taylor does the right thing.

Edwards should be the lead back all year long–but we’re kind of unsure how well Monken’s offense translates to the next level.

I’d probly drop Kelley if it din’t look like Ekeler might be out this week, but given that, you about have to drop Moss.

Ekeler owner wanrts kelley bad but I can’t get him to move.

He’s one of those shit trade guys, offered me tyler boyd for kelley, mims jr, etc

I have been trying to move dotson/kelley or lockett or some package to get David Montgomery but he won’t budge. He has ekeler, mixon, walker so he could lose a RB but he won’t.

Overall, it comes down to what injury Ekeler is really dealing with? If it is like a high ankle sprain, Kelly becomes an RB2 with RB1 upside. I doubt he plays this week anyways…

Yes, I like Edwards although not a clear bell cow for that offense.

I understand why he won’t trade, but I guess what is aggravating on my end is he’s dinged up at WR but loaded at RB.

So to me, Kelley (valuable handcuff) and a WR3 is perfectly reasonable for David Montgomery.