Ppr need to pick 3 WRs

Cooks, Sutton, Waddle and Diontae. Leaning towards sitting Waddle but i keep flip flopping.

1 Like

Even though Waddle projects lowest, I would sit Diontae, who has been dealing with a shoulder injury all week. Even though he did practice Friday, Pittsburgh has plenty of receivers who can work for them if they decide to send Diontae out there as a decoy. In addition, we don’t know how QB Mitch Trubisky will spread the target volume. Last year, Diontae was Old Ben’s security blanket. We could see more targets going to Claypool and Pickens this year, or even just see Najee Harris running the ball more.

In addition, Waddle scored TD’s in both games Miami played against New England last year. The floor for Waddle is higher.

1 Like

Am i crazy for putting cooks on the bench? Hes been my draft sweetheart this year at the 48-60 range. But Diontae and waddle fell this year in one of my drafts and now im in a pickle.

1 Like

You said pick 3 WR’s? I just went with who to eliminate. Cooks is a solid start, as easily the alpha in Houston. Mills will find Cooks, especially against Indy’s young secondary. Remember, Indy replaced 4 out of the 5 secondary starters from last year.

Cooks is arguably your best starter this week, although I like Sutton too. The only worry with Sutton is which Denver WR will be Russell’s favorite?

1 Like

Yeah eliminate 1, ur right. Cooks is about a lock. Sutton seems like a guy who can be top 5 this week or outside the top 25. I like him as my go for the ceiling play. Cooks is a steady force. Now its waddle or johnson. Both great potential ppr plays with an added weapon on the roster, soft tissue injury and 1 has a new qb.

1 Like

As I always say, when you can’t decide between two players based on all other factors, go with talent. Waddle is easily the more talented WR.

1 Like