Phantom Mixon ruling

Did anyone else get a text from yahoo saying that Mixon was ruled out around 1240 am PST? I’m really glad Perine was on the wavier wire.
I looked everywhere after., It completely disappeared from my notifications and was no where on any site or forum. Really weird.

2 Likes

Funny you mention this. I had a unique situation around this. I’m the commissioner in my home league, where I have one manager-less team (a guy left the league right before the draft). So I’ve been overseeing the team (which was auto-drafted), which has been doing ok, although I don’t make any transactions with it. All I do is change the starters weekly, so at least no injuries or byes affect this team. They were 6-6 going into this week.

Naturally, this was the week I played against this team. During the game, I noticed Mixon was declared out, and I was like WTF?! So I go in to edit his team, and the only other active RB he has is Nyheim Hines, with a little over 2 points. So I switched them out. At least it was something.

1 Like

August12

13h

Did anyone else get a text from yahoo saying that Mixon was ruled out around 1240 am PST? I’m really glad Perine was on the wavier wire.
I looked everywhere after., It completely disappeared from my notifications and was no where on any site or forum. Really weird.

And you saw this just before one in the morning and then it just disappeared. Hmmm.

I do not wish to play Sherlock or speculate based on my late night/early morning antics, etc. and just say I have no idea. :slight_smile:

1 Like