MVP of the 1st Half of the 1:00 Games

It’s rare to see a player blow up like this, especially in one half of football, and doubly so for a WR. But Davante Adams is proving why he is still the best WR in football: 9 catches on 9 targets, 146 yards, and 2 td’s against the Jags. And the second quarter isn’t even over yet.

In the South Beach league, that’s 31.1 half PPR points. In my other PPR league, he has 35.6 points.

I think he’s making up for last week.

DavanteAdams

1 Like

cough Joe Mixon cough

1 Like

When you’re right, you’re right.

I’m honestly surprised that I play against him only in 1 league. Usually, when a player that I have zero shares in goes off like this, I play against him everywhere.

1 Like

Me too. I was not expecting this from Mixon.

Super easy in every league to find out which team has Mixon. Just click on the team with the highest score atm.

1 Like

In my home league, we have a manager-less team. Guess what? He drafted Mixon. :laughing:

1 Like

Buddy of mine in my SFLEX dynasty plays against a team that has Mixon, Fields and Justin Jefferson. He’s not a happy camper right now. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

At least he didn’t have Davante Adams!

No, but the Pats D. :joy:
Those 4 (Fields, Mixon, JJ, Pats D) scored a combined 145 points. :exploding_head:

1 Like

And the Raiders completely disappeared in the second half. Adams had one catch for zero yards. A good game overall, even if most of it came before halftime.

1 Like

Dolphins - Bears was something else. Justin Fields really is on fire. He looks confident, has fun and seems to have arrived in the NFL.

And with all my season predictions that fizzled out, the one where I said that both Miami WRs will be top 10 is right on track. Those who panic-sold Hill and/or Waddle will not be happy right now.