In praise of Cordarrelle Patterson

In half-PPR, Cordarrelle Patterson is #7 at RB, and #6 at WR in average points per game. Good, not elite. But what he gives you is flexibility during bye weeks and injuries, like…now!

I am looking at my half-PPR league, and Terry McLaurin is on bye this week. I don’t have another option at WR, other than…Patterson! Boom! Instant replacement. I did have Corey Davis, but he was out this week.

But Patterson has been riding as an extra RB/flex guy for me most of the year. But if I need points at WR, he gets them.

Even in a flex/superflex league, Patterson is invaluable. He may not be Davonte Adams or Derrick Henry, but his flexibility is irreplaceable! To be able to get double-digit returns from a guy in either the RB or WR position cannot be underestimated.

This is also why I keep Demetric Felton in my dynasty league. Flexibility is worth more than just what it provides in a certain position. It allows you strategic flexibility during the roughest bye weeks in the middle of the season.

1 Like

Yet I’m still not ready to bump him up on my trade value chart. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Stubborn! You’re missing the value here!

1 Like