Give Goff for Mike Evans

12 team full point PPR. I have Jared Goff (I have Derek Carr & Daniel Jones) and I need a better wide receiver. My current wide receiver core is AJ Brown, Drake London. Romeo Doubs & Michael Gallup. I want to offer Goff for Mike Evans. The receiving team has Tua & Garoppolo.with WRs Ahmad St. Brown, DK Metcalf, Mike Evans, Mike Williams and T. Higgins.
Thoughts?

2 Likes

If the other team counters with any of their WRs for Goff, accept it

You drafted exceptionally poorly. It looks like you took one WR before the 12th round, yet you have 3 QBs. On the other hand, none of your QBs were probly taken before the double-digit rounds either. What did you do, draft 6 RBs and 3 TEs in the first 10 rounds?

Welcome aboard!

I’d shoot for Goff for Metcalf. If he shoots that down, Goff for Evans ain’t awful.

Hurry, Tua should be back in week 7.

Hmmm… Gee Thanks for your offhand criticism.… Not helpful… But NOT the topic AxeElf. My current poor lineup is not reflective of my Draft. I needed to jockey the waiver due to injuries, poor performance and now Bye week this week. Not sorry for dropping DJ Moore & Allen Robinson, they continue to suck.
I know my team is weak in WR, trying to trade up. Get on topic.

WhatsamattaU

AxeElf

6m

Hmmm… Gee Thanks for your offhand criticism.… Not helpful… But NOT the topic AxeElf. My current poor lineup is not reflective of my Draft. I needed to jockey the waiver due to injuries, poor performance and now Bye week this week. Not sorry for dropping DJ Moore & Allen Robinson, they continue to suck.
I know my team is weak in WR, trying to trade up. Get on topic.

He annoys people as a way of life. He craves attention. Just ignore him if ya can.

1 Like