Drop Antonio Brown, Trey Lance?

Well, I’ve lost pretty much all of my running backs to injuries and now the week 13 bye. Hoping Darrell Henderson plays but it’s not looking good… I have Jalen Hurts and Devonta Smith out next week. I’m definitely falling apart at the end, but making a last ditch effort to win at least one of the games in week 13 or 14. I need a QB for Week 14 and an RB for Week 13. Pretty sure at this point I should drop Antonio Brown and Trey Lance but can anyone help with who to pick up?

Here are the top QBs and RBs in my league:.

If Jones and Mayfield are your best options at QB, you’re screwed. I would take a deeper dive into the QB pool, looking for either another starter, or maybe even a backup who’s filling in for an injured starter. Remember, ECR is a lagging indicator, and won’t always catch the best players available.

Case in point: Chase Edmonds is on the IR, yet he still shows up in ECR. Fortunately, Rhamondre Stevenson is a good option for week 13. Even though he’ll split carries with Harris, Stevenson comes with a good upside. Normally, he’d be a high upside flex play, but he also works as a bye week filler.