Can I? Or will it hurt me in the end as far as fantasy

So I have both Mike Williams and Dk Metcalf as my Flex in PPR league 10 Team redraft, the fact that their teams play against each other, Will that impact me negatively?

I also have a few options if I need to sit one of them, I can start Travis Etienne or Brian Robinson.
I also just watched something that Harris "might be back and they have not designated him if he is going to play or not, and their game is on Monday. Do you think I’ll be okay with Stevenson still, even if Harris starts?

1 Like

No, No and Etienne would be my choice. Robinson put up points but is TD dependent.

ha ha thanks for the response. However, No’s were to what questions?

Even when Harris has “started”, Stevenson has still out-touched him. Stevenson will get his play time, regardless of Harris’s status.

As for the first question…

No. If the teams end up in a shootout (not likely with Seattle), both of them could have huge days. Even if Seattle falls behind, that could mean they have to pass more, which could also be good for Metcalf.

Both of those WR’s are likely better options than Etienne (we can only speculate what his workload will be) or Robinson (good RB on a bad team).

1 Like

I appreciate ya man! Thank you! I leave the line up as is then!

1 Like

You will probly want to start Etienne over Mike Williams.

1 Like

Bdubvc

15h

ha ha thanks for the response. However, No’s were to what questions?

The two of three I did not answer. Pay attention man, lol