My latest trade: Charbonnet for Collins

I received this trade offer, and had to ponder it a bit, but I eventually accepted: I gave up RB Zack Charbonnet for WR Nico Collins. Ultimately, this was decided by my team’s need for a good WR, and Collins is currently WR8 in the league (half PPR), as well as CJ Stroud’s seemingly alpha WR. Charbonnet is a great prospect, but Kenny Walker is still the main starter in Seattle. My RB corps is solid, even without Charbonnet.

1 Like

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS ROOKIE ZACH CHARBONNET SEES A BUMP IN SNAP COUNT FOR THE THIRD STRAIGHT WEEK.

Lost in Kenneth Walker’s dominant finish as fantasy football’s overall RB3 this week is the slow and steady uptick in snaps and touches for his teammate, rookie Zach Charbonnet. Though Charbonnet received just 11 touches to Walker’s 21 on the day, he played just six total fewer snaps. Charbonnet’s 82.3 rushing grade ranked fifth among running backs on the week after receiving three red zone carries (including one inside the five) to Walker’s five.

Though there was a demonstrable difference in production for fantasy, the uptick in usage (and how good he looked on his limited touches) should have fantasy managers considering him as a speculative add moving forward.

Just saw this on PFF.

1 Like

Maybe you did the right thing. We’ll see.

1 Like

I believe I did. He has vision, power, moves, receiving and blocking, everything needed for a bell cow but top speed. I had his as a 1st round pick before Seattle.

1 Like