My 45th TRUMPS the Competition

I just completed my 45th draft of the season tonight, and this one is going to go down as one of my most trying–yet most successful–drafts of the season…

$250 Yahoo Private Prize managed league… 12 teams… typical half-PPR scoring… typical $200 budget auction draft… starting 1 QB, THREE RBs , THREE WRs , 1 TE, THREE Flex , PLUS a SUPERFLEX (and a D/ST; no K)!!

Thirteen starters, six bench and two IR slots…

…and I played it like a fiddle–a master class in deep roster drafting.

QB: Matthew Stafford (11) $15, Kirk Cousins (7) $11, Daniel Jones (10) $8

RB: Najee Harris (7) $34, Mike Davis (6) $23, Damien Harris (14) $16, Gus Edwards (8) $7, Latavius Murray (6) $4, Mark Ingram II (10) $1 (everyone still sleeping on Ingram?)

WR: CeeDee Lamb (7) $26, Brandon Aiyuk (6) $20, Kenny Golladay (10) $11, Mike Williams (7) $7, Brandin Cooks (10) $6, Marvin Jones, Jr. (7) $6, Amon-Ra St. Brown (9) $1

TE: Evan Engram (10) $2, Mike Gesicki (14) $1

D/ST: Washington Football Team (9) $1

REMAINING: $0

Only guy I wanted that I didn’t get was James Conner, but he went for $12, so I settled for Edwards. Meh.

But man you should see some of the scrubs these other teams are going to be starting. I was done by pick #172 overall out of 228 players drafted, so I din’t have to take any of the bottom 55 players. lol

No applause, please. Just throw money and undergarments…