Michael Thomas injury story

Michael Thomas injury story what is the real dirt?
Hurt his foot in W3 which was not supposed to be serious but how many weeks has he been out now?
No IR but I need the spot in a 12 man redraft. Does anyone know what’s going on and when/if he returns……I can find anything on internet….

1 Like

I don’t think anyone knows the real story. He is on the Saints injury report as being out this week.

Would use rather keep him or j.meyers?

1 Like

Over the last 3 years, Thomas has played a total of 13 games, with only 3 this year. While Meyers has a slight injury history, he’s nothing like Thomas. At this point, I’d take my chances on Meyers.

If he comes back which I think is a big IF, what do you consider him WR3?? ROS

1 Like

Thomas was a complete wild card going into the season, and that won’t change if he returns from his umptieth injury. He may put up a good game or two, but he will also be a bust in other weeks. And he can disappear with yet another injury at any given time.

The WR to own in New Orleans is Chris Olave. Thomas is a has-been, whose last good season was 2019. Stop giving yourself a headache and stash a WR with a future instead, rather than one with a glorious past that he’s 3 years removed from by now.

1 Like

That IF isn’t worth betting on. He’s done.

1 Like