Keeper Pick One

Herbert lose 5th
Javonte Williams lose 4th
DJ Moore lose 4th…
pick 1

You picked an ironic screen name for asking advice…

Let me rank your choices as I see them:

Javonte Williams
DJ Moore
Justin Herbert

gurus get it and give it…always test tha waters and see what tha masses say…never blindly agree or follow though…even wit melvin still around and not reeeaaally knowing tha split, williams first…ok, ok…i see u

You don’t need to reeeaaally know the split, as long as you’re in the ballpark.

Do you reeeaaally care if Javonte gets 64% or 66% of the carries?

Agreed…Javonte Williams

If it’s a superflex league or a start 2 QB league, Herbert is the choice. Otherwise, keep Javonte.

1 Like

very interesting…id like him to get 70… anything less than that, 4 is high

I see where Williams will be on a pitch count all season which hurts his value but is still the choice over Herbert.

Agree with Elf on the name. :slight_smile:

I would keep Javonte. If your keeper rules allow, he may also still be a major value next year too.

1 Like

A lot can change until then, but if I had to bet on the 2023 #1 fantasy RB right now, my money would be on Javonte.

I like Harris. How much? :slight_smile:

sounds like a 5050 split again…yall cray…tha guru has spoken

i was very surprised, but a top 3 qb in the 5th…thats tha value…thats where im goin…thnx though, appreciate all thots…4 picks wit herbert…i do better than williams wit my first 4… instead of losing 4 and still having to get a qb

So you make your first post on the board to ask our advice, literally every one of the six (6) people who responded said to keep Javonte Williams, and you’re going to keep Herbert instead.

DOH!

You can get a QB five rounds later.

wow! u must all be right!! u seem like u blindly follow what tha masses say…n not a safe, elite, top qb…and they jus announced tha 5050 split basically too…sorry i disagree…i didnt come for advice…i just like to see whats out there and maybe get a different angle of thinking…but it didnt sway me…again, so sorry i didnt follow strangers…thnx for the input tho…lets keep it to football…

Consider there is no way you get a Williams or his equal in the 4th. However, it is very fair to believe you can draft Herbert or Mahomes, etc in the 5th or later.

The masses would do well to blindly follow Axe Elf.

Fine, then don’t axe for it.

damn, man…u are one of those people, huh…and u dont seem to get it… I’m not stuck, and I don’t blindly look for and follow advice… But in a way I am looking for it… like I’ve said at least twice already…I like the input, and to see what tha masses are saying…maybe I see a different angle or viewpoint… So while I don’t really need the advice, being the seasoned vet than I am, n very successful I might add also, I do like to see what other people are thinking, gather all the information I can, and then make my own decision based on that… Plus when someone suggests one thing, even if you don’t agree, it officially shows you how you really feel about it… So I’m sorry, I don’t know a fourth or fifth way I can explain it to ya, bud… I’m totally fine on my own, a veteran who doesn’t need it… but I do like and have some value for the advice as well…Geeeeesh!!!

1 Like

n your previous message dogged me for not listening to the 6 people that all said the same thing. Then your next reply said that I seem like I blindly follow the masses… You can’t have it both ways, bud… I think axe elf may be a little confused… And check around all the latest postings and videos. I’m seeing a lot of javante Williams not living up to his adp… And be careful, and Melvin Gordon is the better value. I’ll take the sure thing top 5 probably top 3 quarterback… Losing my 5th rounder, which would never ever land you Herbert…
usually looks somethin like this…very similar in spots… but lovin the herbert one better almost every time…

russ wilson ( if i wait like u said to)
kamara
jav. williams
lamb
k. allen
Mooney

herbert
kamara
aaron Jones
k. allen
m Pittman
mclauren

Um, that was you who made the comment about blindly following the masses. lol I just quoted you.

And so the confusion is on the other foot…