Is there any way to change a player's position?

I have Tasom Hill and he is a TE/QB in fantasy pros.
When I use the line up optimizer they always put him in at TE but in our league he is a strict QB.

Can we change a players position?

1 Like

Different platforms will have different designations for gadget players like Hill. Not a lot you can do about that.

The question is: if your league sees Hill as a strict QB, then why do you have him rostered? As a TE, I see the appeal in starting him, if the “real” TEs will give you no more than 5 points anyway.

But why would you start a QB who is likely to give you single digit points in 3 out of 4 weeks?

You can petition the NFL for a hearing to present your case and ask the NFLPA for help in doing so. JK

Last year C Patterson was listed as RB/WR and could be played at either position, As Zak posted, depends on you league.

Take the advice of a former IT professional: Computer advice is very GIGO: “Garbage in, garbage out”.

When platforms designate positions, you’re limited. You are at the mercy of your platform. All you can do is complain to the platform for a designation change.

My other QBs are all hurt (Tua, Teddy Bridgewater, Winston) and if I played Taysom as a TE and he plays QB, the other league members would cry foul since I am technically playing 2 QBs when only one is allowed. So for me, Taysom has to be a QB.